Reap the rewards through energy savings and Phase the costs of compliance.
If your company has 250 employees or more in the UK or a turnover of 50 million Euros and annual balance sheet of 43 million Euros, you’ve got to comply whatever happens! Let us make it a pleasure with benefits not just another item on the must do list.
If you fit the criteria you are obligated to carry out ESOS energy audits every four years. We are now in phase two of the scheme which runs from 6th December 2015 to 5th December 2019.
Implementing a programme of regular energy audits is mandatory as set out by The Environment Agency. This best practice approach carries huge benefits:
- If you manage a portfolio of properties you can start budgeting now for a rolling programme of audits meaning you can spread the cost of compliance across multiple years avoiding being hit with a hefty lump sum in 2019.
- Advance planning removes the headache of tracking down the required data last minute – a process many of our clients found stressful during Phase one.
- Starting the process now secures a qualified lead assessor well in advance of the December 2019 deadline, avoiding the risk of a bottleneck of resources as occurred during phase one.
- You can start realising the savings as part of the energy audits now, which will cover the costs of compliance and more.
Although there are some exemptions for public bodies, the regulations require all other large UK organisations to take three important steps before the compliance date of 5th December 2019:
Important compliance steps to follow before 5th December 2019:
- Measure your total energy consumption.
- Conduct audits to identify cost-effective energy efficiency opportunities.
- Report compliance to their national scheme administrator – the Environment Agency in England, SEPA in Scotland, NIEA in Northern Ireland and NRW in Wales.
We can help!
With ESOS phase two just around the corner, we have the compliance process down to a T.
Act now and miss the last minute rush by joining the growing number of organisations already benefitting our innovative services.
Find out more here
OR CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE PROPOSAL 01246 290490.