In April 2017 the water market opened up in England for the very first time (Wales has opted out of deregulation).
This clearly brings new opportunities for our clients:
- Better prices
- Consolidated billing
- More focus on water efficiency
- Better customer service
- Additional services – portals / AMR etc.
In order to capitalise on the opportunity that this will bring you need to ACT NOW!
There will of course be challenges
- No Central Database / ID’s
- Wholesale prices fixed until 2020
- No Standard Process
- Transfer Issues
- Credit Issues
- Contractual Issues
- Historical Billing Issues
- Inexperienced Brokers
What you need to do NOW!
- Cleanse data before doing anything
- Historical Review
- Conduct shadow market exercise
- Let market settle
Don’t accept anything without consulting with us!
Our services include:
Procurement Validation Audits Efficiency e-Portal
We have done the legwork so that you don’t have to! Find out the best way forward for your organisation complete our questionnaire.